What Personal Information Do We Collect From The People That Visit Our Website?
When Registering On Our Site, As Appropriate, You May Be Asked To Enter Your Name, Email Address, Mailing Address, Credit Card Information, Website Address Or Other Details To Help You With Your Experience.
When Do We Collect Information?
We Collect Information From You When You Book A Hunt, Subscribe To An Email Or Newsletter, Contact Us, Fill Out A Waiver/Form Or Enter Information On Our Website.
How Do We Use Your Information?
We May Use The Information We Collect From You When You Register for a Hunt, Make a Purchase, Sign a Waiver, Respond To A Survey, Use the Contact Us Form, Surf The Website, Or Use Certain Other Site Features In The Following Ways:
• To Quickly Process Your Transactions.
• To Send Periodic Emails Regarding Your Order/Hunt or Other Hunting Information.
We Do Not Sell, Trade, Or Otherwise Transfer To Outside Parties Your Personally Identifiable Information.
We Collect Your Email Address In Order To:
• Send Information, Respond To Inquiries, And/Or Other Requests Or Questions.
• Process Orders and To Send Information and Updates Pertaining To Scheduled Hunts.
• We May Also Send You Additional Information Related To Your Hunt And/Or Service.
• Market To Our Mailing List Or Continue To Send Emails To Our Clients After The Original Transaction Has Occurred.
Contact Us With Any Questions You May Have.